Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The No-Food, Kettle One Diet...Brought To You By Las Vegas


Things I didn't do in Las Vegas:

- Marry a midget

- Lose my life savings

- Have sex with a prostitute

- Wake up in a ditch

- See a draq queen

- Make It Rain

- Go outside

- Get to bed before 4 a.m.

- Gamble

- Run from Suge Knight

- Wake up in a pool of my own vomit

- Drink liquor before noon


Things I DID do in Vegas:

- Drank more Kettle One than water

- Eat four times in five days

- See two ho's from the HBO special, Hookers on the Point: Las Vegas

- Made my boss buy me a $500 bottle of Vodka in VIP

- Lose my voice on Day 2

- Be proud there was more than 3,000 black folks...and no shooting!

- Boss Up (it's a new one...y'all dont know!)

- Saw Carrot Top and Kid Rock

- Ate one of the five-best steaks I've ever had in my life

- Met my girl, Victoria Rowell, formerly of Young & The Restless

- Prayed my liver will regenerate

- See old friends, meet new ones

- Eat two dinners over $300

- Argue about Rasheed Wallace at 6 a.m.

- Spend 14 hours at a bar

- Say the phrase "in the BUILDING!" about 342 times

- Decide that Don King is the REAL nappy-headed ho', not Pacman Jones

- Realize that yes, black folks, are just LOUD

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HILARIOUS!

Jameil said...

so... you're saying that 1/2 your meals cost $600? balllllllllin.

don alberto said...

"...Man! We should've kept having sex that summer!"