Sunday, July 29, 2007

Dudes: Is It True What They Say About You and Panties?


Aight, here's the deal: Everybody put on their Grown Suit. Meaning, we're about to discuss something that's not for common conversation.

So, I've told you before how I often learn things about the male mind that are somewhere between fascinating and frightening. I learned from my boy, Vin-Sanity, about how you all feel about birthdays.

Well, another male friend, hipped me to some other intriguing, male behavior: He claims men sniff panties on the sly.

Seriously.

He said every man has sniffed another woman's panties without her knowledge, but they don't publicly admit such behavior because it makes them seem deranged. And I could see his point.

He explains that it's done for sentimental reasons. It's just an animalistic, man thing. Like tearing off a piece of human skin and waving it in front of a lion's nose.

But there are rules to panty sniffing. Consider:

1. You can't sniff the panties of a relative. I think that's self-explanatory. If you're sniffing your mom's panties, then you need to find the nearest therapist.

2. You can't sniff the panties of your girlfriend's friend/roommate...unless, of course you are having sex with her.

3. You can only sniff the panties of a woman you're intimate with. My boy was very clear about this: Panty sniffing only is a practice reserved for the woman you're having sex with.

Fellas, is this really true? Is that what you do when we leave you in our house? Is there underground panty-sniffing going on that we aren't aware of? I demand that you come clean. And I'm curious as to what my female readers think about this.

1 comment:

don alberto said...

U SO NASTY...and U know what i mean...!??????